My client is an international leader in the medical / healthcare industry. They were an emerging leader through the pandemic by aiding governments on the covid-19 situation. They have managed to use AI and data to help streamline information between and within hospitals.
In this role, the Innovation Product Lead will be driven, resourceful and capable of giving direction to the product/solution design with a user first mindset. You will demonstrate the art of collaboration and influence the data science, design and engineering teams for pushing the innovation envelope.
You will exhibit &communicate the behaviours of a modern design thinking driven organization that is lean, agile and most importantly customer & market obsessed.
- Full cycle management that includes envisioning the art of the possible through advanced data & tech in medical industry, from 0-1
- Building and validating business hypotheses through direct interaction with stakeholders and customers while framing business opportunities for the company and the problem-solution fit for customer, from 1-many.
- Build, maintain and evangelise product vision, MVP/POC phases, delivery roadmaps, progress updates incl. reporting with senior internal & external stakeholders
- Agile project scoping, prioritization, planning and execution within timelines and to agreed KPIs. Define, set up and run project sprints.
- Proactive risk and issue identification, mitigation and management, action tracking, team collaboration tools etc.
- Bring technical knowledge to engage in planning and agreeing sprint goals with other team members in data science, engineering and design functions.
- Present to internal and external audiences, large and small, to showcase the work of Labs and be a thought leader
- Understand market trends and landscape to identify customers, potential partners (including government bodies, start-ups) to help evaluate the build vs partner question.
Essential Skills Experience
- 5+ year’s experience in relevant roles in the medical industry for relevant role
- Experience in AI with data is a major plus
- Experience in a product innovation role and/or with building new products from the ground up
- Demonstrated experience in product development/product design of AI or data products and solutions
- Results driven with the ability to prioritize and focus on ideas and features that will have significant, measurable impact as defined by your interaction with stakeholders inside and outside the company
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and to independently work on several projects in parallel
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder who leads with transparency, collaboration, influence and team spirit (internally and externally).
- Earns respect through reliable execution, partnership, business and technical depth and extraordinary results
- Hands on experience and / or formal training in agile & user centric product management / development. Formal training in design thinking would be an advantage
- Graduate or higher Degree in a related field such as business, finance, computer science or other related discipline. Equivalent industry experience would be considered instead of formal education
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538