We have been exclusively engaged by a client, a worldwide leader in exploration and metals.
Inclusive work culture, comprising of talented and energetic individuals.
They are looking for a product designer to drive UX strategy and interaction design. You will need to show an understanding of design thinking, human-centred design, human computer interaction,
- Lead the design process and decision making for innovative digital products including planning, prioritising, and scheduling.
- Lead and participate in concept sessions leveraging research and design thinking.
- Translate user insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- User research and usability testing on product solutions
- Capable of communicating product vision, design decisions among internal stakeholders
- Min. 3-4 years of experience as an Experience Designer preferred.
- Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision.
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
Where you will be working
The Commercial group is focused on maximising the value of our products; growing value in the marketplace through partnership with the company’s customers, suppliers, product groups and Group functions in the relevant industry.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Ryshire Wu at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1944
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876368