|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Principal Software Engineer
Vietnam - Remote
Our client is looking for an outstanding Principal Engineer to join our new team to build an intelligent Electric Vehicle (EV) software platform.
We are seeking a highly motivated Principal Software Engineer with experience in software architecture design join our EV software platform team. As a Principal Software Engineer, you will be responsible for making technical decision of the technology used, system architecture design, while being hands-on in coding and delivering the software. This is a remote position, so excellent communication skills in English and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are essential.
- Take the lead in conceptualizing, designing, constructing, and supporting the backend infrastructure, leveraging Golang or Typescript on Kubernetes, and employing Cluster API
- Collaborate on significant components of the company's technical ecosystem, exerting a substantial impact on major projects.
- Engage in research and development activities aimed at enhancing infrastructure services, striving for increased efficiency, and providing a visionary direction for the team.
- Maintain a continuous commitment to learning and innovation, consistently pushing the company to the forefront of technological advancement, influencing other stakeholders, and proactively enhancing technological edge.
- Report to the group CTO, and collaborate with various stakeholders, including Software Development teams and Project Manager, to collect requirements and devise scalable, redundant services within an agile scrum framework.
- Lead reviews of design and architecture within the team and department, while also making an impact on the technology leadership.
- Investigate complaints related to software and making essential modifications to ensure peak software performance.
- Consistently participate in team meetings to deliberate on projects, generate ideas, and propose resolutions to any challenges.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years of advanced experience in developing distributed systems at a lead level or higher, with a preference for proficiency in GoLang and Typescript.
- Demonstrate expertise in web development frameworks (full-stack), programming libraries, and protocols, such as Kubernetes Operators/Controllers, Restful API, and others.
- Proven track record of leading significant cross-functional initiatives across departments.
- Present high-level designs to senior technical leadership.
- Thrive in high-pressure situations, consistently delivering projects on time with minimal direction.
- Expertise building APIs (Rest, GraphQL...)
- Expertise building complex micro-services with real time data
- Expertise in SQL and DB schema
- Expertise writing Unit Tests and Integration tests
- Expertise with Git
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline (configuration / setup)
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture
- Experience with Docker, capability to write dockerfile and create images
- Experience with authentication and authorization systems such as JWT, OAuth...
- Good knowledge of best practices and software engineering patterns
- Experience with AWS (ECS, SQS, RDS...)
- Knowledge of monitoring and SRE (healthchecks, dahboard, metrics...)
- Hand on experience with agile methodologies such as SCRUM, TDD, BDD...
- Lead teams and tackle greenfield projects aimed at solving complex system challenges.
- Clear and concise communication skills in English and Vietnamese
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2199999
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E) Web: www.next-wavepartners.com
Job has Expired