|Posted:||4 months ago|
Title: Principal QA Engineer
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Product Engineering, you will be working across a number of products; all related to IoT solutions catered to Smart City implementation.
- Reviews and validates requirements and technical specifications
- Develops and executes test plans and detailed test cases based on requirements and/or customer feedback and prioritization
- Required to collaborate with the development team and help them with bug fixing verification and validation
- Supports, designs, develops, and enhances test processes and reporting for QA processes
- Manages testing requirements across several projects
- Proficiency in database technologies including SQL
- Proficiency in data preparation technologies including Excel
- 7+ years of experience in designing and operating test automation tools and frameworks
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired