- Leading Renewables IoT provider
- Driving performance analytics
- Proficient in data monitoring systems
We are looking for Principal Engineer with expertise in performance analytics to join the Solar Team within a fast-growing Renewables Energy IoT company.
With a common mission and passion driving clean and sustainable energy globally, you will enjoy working here, contributing to meaningful green impact.
At a pivotal position within the solar team, you should bring onboard extensive technical background in development of advanced solar software products and solutions. Solar performance engineer will analyze customer’s assets and portfolios, advise on their performance, perform detailed engineering studies, including on innovative aspects.
You will be building relationships to work effectively with solar asset owners, developers. EPC and O&M companies in the APAC region. You will advise customers on the performance and maintenance optimisation of their solar assets, onboard and configure new solar assets on monitoring and performance analytics platform to develop new onboarding tools and processes. You will ensure continuous improvement of in-house proprietary analytics tools to drive positive results. At the same time, to contribute to the R&D of new analytics tools and algorithms.
- Master’s degree or above in Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in performance analytics within the solar industry
- Must have experience in the energy and performance modelling of solar system, using tools such as PVSyst
- Solid knowledge of data communication protocols, solar SCADA and cloud-based monitoring systems, performance analytics;
- Domain knowledge of solar power generation systems, its components, operational constrains, including energy storage systems, its applications and controls functions (EMS)
- Proficiency to perform data acquisition, data correction and recovery on all data platforms and databases
- Experience in running performance reporting and analysis for stakeholders
- Experience in data science techniques, machine learning and other statistical approaches
- Experience in data modelling especially time-series data analysis
- Proficiency in SQL, Python
- Familiar with Performance analytics tools including SimEng, SPEAR, SMS, PI Processbook
- The primary work location is in Singapore. Travelling in APAC region is expected
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Vinny Chan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9936
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1440239