Work on selling a highly technical product, tapping into advanced analytics and machine learning capabilities. You’d be working closely with a variety of customers in enterprise set ups to help them transform their IT infrastructure and improve their business outcomes with advanced technology using Big Data and AI. You’d help to understand their requirements and with that propose a solution that is tailored and defined to their priorities using any of the products available.
You will need to be consultative, sales-driven and highly technical as you engage with both business stakeholders and technical specialists. Understand the business problems and come up with technical solutions using new product initiatives.
- Be able to be accountable for your own pipeline of potential business opportunities through engagement with a network of prospects, partners and key customers.
- Have the capacity to drive up revenue within a select region of responsibility.
- Understand the customers’ requirements and ensure adoption and satisfaction with the product.
- Work across multiple functions to understand the best go-to market strategy that will help increase market share and industries that the product has been adopted in.
- Work with a Business Development team to execute sales strategies
- Understand technical requirements, considerations and procurement processes when planning adoption of technology with a customer
- Deliver and ensure understanding of relevant product use cases and know what success can be driven from using said products
- Work with your customer’s IT team in discussing potential implementation of technical products
- Minimally holding a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Minimally 5 years of work experience in Sales or Business Development roles
- With 3 years of prior experience in selling technical products to enterprise clients
- Exposure to multiple technical software applications – including big data, web application and SaaS products
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales quotas
- With an existing customer network in Asia region
- Ability to translate technical topics into simple language and be the bridge between technical people and business stakeholders
- Have strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Be pro-active, self-driven and independent, thinking constantly of improving current processes with creative ideas
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517