|3 months ago
Job Title: Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) Manager
Lead negotiations with off-takers, utilities, and other stakeholders to secure favorable terms for PPA agreements. Manage the end-to-end process of PPA execution, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
Monitor and manage PPA contracts throughout their lifecycle, ensuring adherence to terms, timelines, and performance benchmarks. Coordinate with legal, finance, and project teams to resolve any contractual issues.
Identify, assess, and mitigate risks associated with PPA agreements. Develop strategies to optimize PPA structures and terms to minimize risks and maximize returns.
Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with off-takers, utilities, regulatory bodies, and other stakeholders. Serve as the primary point of contact for PPA-related inquiries and discussions.
Prepare regular reports on PPA performance, analyzing key metrics and providing insights to drive decision-making. Evaluate market trends and regulations to adapt PPA strategies accordingly.
Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements related to PPAs. Maintain accurate and organized documentation for all PPA agreements.
- Native Japanese and fluency in English required
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Law, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Proven experience at least 4 years in negotiating and managing Power Purchase Agreements within the renewable energy sector in Japan
- Strong understanding of energy markets, regulatory frameworks, and PPA structures.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret complex data and market trends.
- Proficiency in contract management software and MS Office suite.
Job has Expired