|Salary:||S$240000 - S$300000 per annum|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Digital & Technology Portfolio Lead, PMO
- Renowned established organisation
- Heading up portfolio management
- Strategy & Digital Transformation Team
We are currently hiring for a Digital Transformation Portfolio Lead to be part of the strategy and transformation team. You will be heading up portfolio management to create governance structure and roll out effective change management.
This is a critical leadership role to create and operate governance structures to 'deliver the right things right' across the entire Digital and Technology change portfolio: - Continuously securing alignment to strategic priorities - Creating transparency and making portfolio 'manageable' on all levels: identifying bottlenecks and risks, and helping to resolve in a prioritized manner - Identifying dependencies, and working with domain leaders, architects and enabling functions (e.g. Finance) to secure delivery
- Establish portfolio management framework for product and technology across processes and tools
- Operate portfolio management day-to-day
- Senior Stakeholder engagement , providing insights and recommendations
- Support and enable financial planning, governance and compliance
- Devise scalable models across multiple portfolios
- Scale model across multiple portfolios. Deliver change management
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in portfolio management within digital transformation, technology and change management
- Success in managing deliverables for project and programme management
- Knowledge of PM and product management framework
- Experience in operations such as financial and budget planning
- Experience in working in PMO setup
- Proficient in agile methodologies
- Relevant certifications in portfolio management and project management
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age.
We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all employees. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, discover, design and deliver solutions.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
EA Registration No: R1440239
Job has Expired