Have you ever wanted to work in a fast-paced hedge-fund working in a complex financial environment with talented Analysts and Software Engineers? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
We are currently looking for someone to join this growing macro investment firm to help with managing their operations. You’d be there to help with the investment and operations teams to make sure that the front office gets the support they need to make the investments on a variety of public markets, focused on Asian equities and bonds.
- You will interact with prime brokers, brokers and fund administrators to help understand the life cycle of trades and help with trade confirmation/matching.
- Help maintain and improve the internal operation systems inplace
- Cash, Trade and Position Reconciliation
- Be able to shadow NAV calculation and reporting systems
- Prepare reporting for clients using various tools e.g. OPERA, Investor Transparency report
- Provide projections on cash for profit and loss statements with ad-hoc report for management
- Provide administrative support when necessary
- Minimally holding Bachelors degree, preferably in Finance related field in a reputable institute of higher learning
- Holding 2 years of experience in a financial institution, preferably a hedge-fund.
- Fast learner, able to work both independently and with a talented team
- Self-driven with interest in operations and operational work
- Flexibility and willingness to take on tasks as they come, able to adapt to changing timelines
- Strong ability to solve problems and with analytics capabilities
- Strong communicator to discuss details with a variety of stakeholders
- Preferably Singaporean or Singaporean PR
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517