- Leading Global Energy Tech Company
- Operation & business improvement analysis
- Project management & Solutioning
Be at the forefront of innovation to leverage on cutting-edge technologies to drive sustainable energy efficiency solutions!
The Operations Analyst will be involved in devising solutions and managing end to end of the project delivery to successful implementation.
Having experience and background in renewables energy will be essential to support the project delivery and act as an advisor to key stakeholders throughout the delivery process.
Having a foundation and knowledge of software infrastructure will be helpful. You will be overseeing digital operations and products to drive success metrics.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Engages business users and subject matter experts to define business goals and problems to be addressed during pre-sales stage
- Drives ecosystem development activities to broaden partner network and / or seek new solutions
- Developing industry leading energy and digital related solutions to solve customers pain-points and create value for their businesses
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative research to support Solution Architects in projects
- Engages project team and relevant stakeholders in project planning and project management during delivery / implementation
- Works closely with Authorities to understand their requirements to facilitate the eventual approval of the project
- Conducts analysis and prepares reports to provide operational and / or technical insights and support to business operations
- Degree in Electrical Engineering preferably majoring in energy or power sector
- Must have solid knowledge in the renewables or energy industry
- Minimum of three (3) experience in renewable/power/building/electrical fields
- Good understanding about IT infrastructure
- Team player with a positive working attitude and the ability to handle tight deadlines
- Highly versatile and adaptable to changes, able to work independently in a fast-moving environment, and able to cross multiple functions
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to conduct sales and technical presentations
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Vinny Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9936
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1440239