|Posted:||19 days ago|
Title: Operation Strategic Lead
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My Client is a privately funded start up in the consumer industry with a team of established entrepreneurs that has make their mark in the society. They are in the crypto / NFTs industry with a big focus on community driven strategy.
- Develop, implement strategies matching to business plans
- Ensuring resources are met to carry out plan
- Project management (execution) of plans, overlooking to ensure timeline, resources are being met
- Project management experience in consumer technology industry
- 5 years and above experience, management experience of at least 3 years
- Have driven successful strategy on operational / project level in the technology industry that can be shared via a successful portfolio
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)