|Posted:||28 days ago|
Title: Project Director, Offshore Wind
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with a leading global offshore wind developer who are looking to hire an experienced Project Director to lead the delivery of a large offshore wind project they are currently developing in Taiwan.
- Developing and managing all technical divisions at the company
- Being the lead technical representative to manage project scope, schedule, cost and resources
- Managing all technical members working on the project and overseeing the deliverables
- Demonstrating excellent HSE standards and performance in all aspects of your work
- Leading the design, engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning, from the early planning to the handing-over to the O&M Department
- Providing updates on the technical progress of the project to the senior management team and project partners
- Taking a proactive role in identifying and controlling risks for the project
- Managing key project stakeholder liaison
- Ensuring that the contracts are managed proactively by the Package Managers and their teams
- Previous experience delivering at least 1 offshore wind project in a similar capacity is essential
- Prior experience working on a project in the APAC region is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Engineering
- Fluency English is essential due to both internal and external stakeholder relationship management duties
- Over 10 years of experience in the offshore wind sector
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!