|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Offshore Installation Lead
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
The primary purpose of this role will be responsibility for the first line supervision and direction of the teams assigned to you and to ensure the safe, timely and effective execution of the work activities.
You will be responsible for the daily planning and execution of works within an individual area and function of the construction site as directed by Site Management.
- Provide visible, strong and active EHS leadership within the project, acting as a champion of Zero Harm. Responsible to ensure that EHS standards, procedures and plans are implemented, to create a Zero Harm environment and to perform within your leading function as a role model
- Support and contribute to EHS matters in the various planning meetings during the project planning phase and then ensuring the assessment, documentation and certification process is in place during the project execution phase.
- Ensure all personnel operating within your area of responsibility (including contractors) are competent to undertake their work and are aware of all EHS related information.
- Ensure work proceeds in accordance with all required documentation, permits, RAMS, etc.
- Ensure that the quality of work undertaken by your teams result in no additional non-standard work, by driving a Zero Defect culture in all areas.
- Ensure full adherence to Lean workflows, reporting on deviations and implementing remedial measures to prevent reoccurrence - drive, implement and manage the Lean process throughout all areas.
- Ensure correct allocation of registered working hours for the teams. Monitor, control and mitigate all excessive working hours at site.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced leader with proven track record in large international manufacturing or industrial environments and possessing in-depth technical knowledge of wind turbine products; Prior experience (minimum 1-2 years) in a leadership position (such as a team lead position) is preferred
- You will need to be an electrical skilled person
- You will be able to handle conflicts and be a solution orientated individual who can understand technical issues, work processes and activities at site and who is a team player able to maintain high performing teams.
- You have experience (minimum 3 years) of working within the Offshore industry and have a solid understanding of the work processes at project sites.
- You are also EHS and Quality focused and be able to identify risks before they happen and have solid knowledge and understanding of Siemens Gamesa Sphera, QA and EHS processes.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired