|about 1 month ago
Title: O&M Package Manager, Offshore Wind
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with a leading offshore wind developer who are growing their organisation in Taiwan due to a recent project they have been awarded. They are looking to hire an experienced O&M Package Manager to work on the development and delivery of a key project they are developing.
- Taking the lead in crafting and executing the O&M strategy in Taiwan
- Establishing O&M networks at local, regional, and international levels
- Developing key relationships with potential project partners
- Exploring the development of the local supply chain to enhance offshore O&M capabilities.
- Assessing and managing design concepts, technical solutions, and risks, preparing decision papers for both technical and commercial considerations..
- Providing technical and commercial expertise in due diligence, covering emerging technologies, throughout the design, development, construction, handover, and full commercial operation phases.
- Developing and overseeing contracts, including the production of tender documents, bid evaluations, negotiations with suppliers and ports, and ensure effective contract delivery.
- Taking charge of the O&M package's delivery schedule, identifying and addressing technical, commercial, and programmatic issues for successful resolution.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Engineering
- Prior experience working on the end-to-end involvement in at least one offshore wind project
- Prior experience setting up O&M policies and procedures for an offshore wind projects
- Previous experience managing large O&M teams
- Fluency English is essential due to both internal and external stakeholder relationship management duties
- Over 5 years of experience in the offshore wind sector
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired