A fast growing Middle Eastern based IPP have expanded their international portfolio and are looking to bring on board an experienced O&M Asset Manager. The role will have the responsibility to oversee and manage all the O&M activities of the company’s managed assets with a main focus on ensuring effective asset management delivering sustained excellence in operations and environmental health and safety performance that translates into strong financial results.
Role & Responsibilities
- Demonstrating exceptional knowledge and understanding of various technologies (Thermal, Hydro, Solar, Wind etc) in the power industry and their operations
- Demonstrating clear understanding of the financial & non-financial performance of the assets
- Stay abreast of technological change impacting the industry, especially in terms of operational improvement of asset performance
- Analysing and producing standard reports, plant data summaries and KPIs related to assets under management
- Building relationships within the organization and establish credibility as a trusted advisor for colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Regularly assessing the current status of the generation facilities/assets
- Ensuring sustained excellence in operations, environmental health and safety (EH&S) performance or all assets
- Ensuring proper governance and compliance with all laws, regulations, contract, agreements related to the asset
- Developing and implementing methods and procedures for monitoring the operating assets and assets under construction in order to compile and present reports to the management.
- Coordinating with the Business Development and M&A teams to assist and provide input as needed to facilitate the teams to prepare the bids.
- Assisting in the development and launch of new project opportunities with the BD team.
Requirements & Qualifications
- University degree in Engineering from a recognized university
- Minimum of 10-15 years of O&M experience of power plants
- Good technical understanding of power plants of various technologies
- Strong commercial and analytical capability
- A willingness for international travel
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1767587