|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Role: Marketing Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a growing starting up company in SaaS business is looking for a new addition to uphold the Marketing Manager as they are ready to go into SEA markets. If you are seeking an opportunity to make a positive impact at work, this would be a good fit for you.
- Develop and implement marketing and communication activities aligned with our business plan, with a primary focus on digital marketing and subsequent attention to offline strategies.
- This involves planning and executing SEM, SEO, webinars, eDM, social media, and utilizing various advertising tools such as Google Ads, LinkedIn, and software review sites.
- Conduct analysis of website visitor metrics and provide support for offline events in collaboration with the sales team.
- The approach necessitates agile execution and hypothesis-based strategic thinking.
- Ensure the timely and effective management of marketing return on investment (ROI).
- Employ creative marketing strategies to inform clients and prospects about products and services.
- Continuously track, analyze, and enhance the performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Oversee external marketing agencies to ensure the timely achievement of desired outcomes.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
EA Registration No: R1768749
Job has Expired