|Posted:||26 days ago|
Marketing Manager - Singapore/HK
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the role:
My client is a Cyber Security start up specialist in Digital Forensics and Incident response. They are seeking a Marketing Manager to help us drive growth across the APAC region.
This is a role which will balance both strategic and operational responsibilities-you will think big picture while also rolling-up your sleeves to drive execution of strategic initiatives.
- Work with CEO to provide strategic input and project planning in support of overall marketing and business objectives
- Manage marketing analysts and daily tasks, including:
- Conducting market research in support of overarching business objectives
- Developing well-designed product sheets and presentations
- Building and managing monthly content calendar to attract a qualified audience to our owned properties (blog posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars, etc.)
- Maintaining websites through Wix & WordPress and ensuring functionality across devices
- Tracking and synthesizing Google Analytics and other platforms to provide data-driven insights and improve SEO performance
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our industry/company
- Support strategic marketing/sales events and opportunities
- Project management experience
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- The ability to interact with Senior management through effective communication
- Experience with web design, including SEO, is an advantage
- Experience with social media management is an advantage
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign and Illustrator) is an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox.