|Posted:||10 days ago|
Title: Manager of Development, SE
Location: US, Southeast
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate-Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Client is a global renewable energy Developer and has developed renewable energy projects across Asia Pacific, Europe, and now in the U.S. Globally, they have 10+ GWs generation and 5GWh storage under development and their U.S. pipeline is 3GWs generation and 4GWh storage. They are looking for someone with greenfield Utility Scale solar development experience throughout the whole lifecycle of the project in ERCOT, MISO, PJM, and SE (strong preference for GA, FL, and NC).
- The candidate will also be responsible for taking projects forward in their development life cycle through land, grid, and permitting work streams.
- The candidate will be responsible for project development - Land, interconnection studies, contract administration and surveys; GIS; Project reports, budgets, schedules, etc.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of experience in renewable energy and a full understanding of the development process, project management, and other commercial roles.
- Have proficiency in project management and budgeting platforms.
- Resourcefulness in an entrepreneurial environment, strong attention to detail, and interest in the fast-growing climate change industry.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.