|Location:||United States of America|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
Title: Manager of GHG & Decarbonization
Location: Remote within the US
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate-Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave is currently working with an ESG Data Tracking & Reporting platform that focuses on serving the Food & Agriculture industries across North America. This role will be critical in the continued development of their platform by acting as the technical expert on all matters pertaining to GHGI, LCI, and other related ESG reporting frameworks.
This person will serve as the go-to expert for their clients to represent the company's expertise well both privately and at public events.
- Lead corporate GHG emissions accounting for customers using their software, tools, and platform
- Develop and implement company standards for technical disclosures and reporting
- Remain up to date on emerging policy and regulatory drivers of emissions disclosures (SBTi FLAG guidance, SEC reporting, EU regulation etc.)
- Conduct peer reviews of GHG inventories done by team members to ensure quality and standards compliance
- 3+ years experience and demonstrated proficiency in corporate greenhouse gas emissions accounting and reporting, with multiple approaches, including EEIO and LCA.
- Understanding of carbon accounting and reporting standards (ISO 14064 and GHG Protocol Corporate and Scope 3 standards) and demonstrated experience with boundary setting, data collection and quality, allocation and modeling uncertainty.
- Knowledgeable about emerging policy and regulatory drivers of emissions disclosures (SBTi FLAG guidance, SEC reporting, EU regulation etc.)
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.