|Location:||United States of America|
|Salary:||Up to S$0.00 per annum|
|Posted:||28 days ago|
Title: Manager of BESS Sizing (Utility-Scale)
Location: Remote (USA) (up to 25% travel)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate-Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
The BESS Sizing role is a key part of the successfully developing BESS and PV + BESS projects. This individual will have a deep technical understanding of BESS technology and the modeling of Standalone BESS and PV + BESS projects. They will be responsible for helping select equipment, create designs, and generally coordinate with the broader team, external consultants, and OEMs to help ensure successful design and execution of projects.
- Model BESS and PV + BESS projects for multiple use-cases - with a particular focus on the sizing of the systems based on the project needs.
- Coordinate with Project Finance and Development teams to optimize the design of projects.
- Manage the coordination of external resources from the OEMs and external consultants.
- Support the continuous development and improvement of internal modeling tools.
- ≥5 years of experience with PV + BESS / standalone BESS projects & ≥3 years sizing projects.
- Data analysis experience and a strong preference for Python and other similar programs.
- Strong understanding of the interaction of BESS projects with the grid and the development of said projects.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.