Manager - Corporate GHG Accounting and Decarb
|Salary:||Up to S$0.00 per annum|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: GHG & Decarbonization Manager
Location: Remote within the US
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate-Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Our client is a leading climate action platform for consumer companies to tackle climate change and actively leveraging the largest life cycle assessment (LCA) database for agricultural production systems in North America, we help brands to measure, reduce, and offset their carbon emissions. At the core of their technology Scope 3 emissions modeling capabilities,
making us the best solution in the market for consumer brands where more than 85% of
emissions come from the supply chain.
- You have several years of experience running Corporate Greenhouse Gas Inventories, and are well versed in ISO 14064, GHG Protocol etc.
- You understand the quickly evolving environment for Corporate Greenhouse Gas reporting and SBTI Net Zero targets.
We are looking for a teammate we can count on to:
- Lead corporate GHG emissions accounting for Planet FWD customers using our software tools and platform
- Develop and implement company standards for technical disclosures and reporting
- Remain up to date on emerging policy and regulatory drivers of emissions disclosures (SBTi FLAG guidance, SEC reporting, EU regulation etc.)
- Conduct peer reviews of GHG inventories done by team members to ensure quality and standards compliance
- 3+ years experience and demonstrated proficiency in corporate greenhouse gas emissions accounting and reporting, with multiple approaches, including EEIO and LCA.
- Understanding of carbon accounting and reporting standards (ISO 14064 and GHG Protocol Corporate and Scope 3 standards) and demonstrated experience with boundary setting, data collection and quality, allocation and modeling uncertainty.
- Knowledgeable about emerging policy and regulatory drivers of emissions disclosures (SBTi FLAG guidance, SEC reporting, EU regulation etc.)
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.