Work for a global firm on their digitalization and predictive analytics. Come in as an expert to run machine learning algorithms and implementation from end-to-end. Develop state of the art production code that are integrated into an impactful product. Engage with key stakeholders and understand the vision of the business, helping execute it with your development.
Your key responsibilities will be do work with a world-class engineering and data science team to solve some business problems using advanced analytics and data. Develop models and algorithms that are able to extract data from public cloud networks and deploy machine learning products for a diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external. Be someone ready to impact at a regional scale with the work that you do.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design and engineer machine learning algorithms with an award-winning data
- science team.
- Develop and implement these models into products, being able to do so with state of the art technology.
- Solve business data challenges and apply machine learning techniques to these problems.
- Engage with your team and stakeholders to brain storm ideas and understand the business challenge.
- Work effectively and be able to pick up new technologies whenever it’s needed.
- Make an impact with the technology products that you build.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimally holding Bachelor, preferably Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or related fields.
- Holding at least 5 years of work experience in data science, machine learning and/or software engineering.
- Previous experience leading AI and machine learning projects into production.
- Proficient in Python coding
- Prior experience working on Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, BigQuery)
- Ability to code on other open-source technologies (e.g. java, Scala)
- Singaporeans / Singaporean PR need only apply
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1949