|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Machine Learning Engineer
About the Role
- Climate-Tech Corporate Venture
- Established leadership team
- MLOps and Engineering
- Design and develop machine learning algorithms within a big data environment
- Work closely with the Data Scientists on the deployment of machine learning models on Cloud
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze data quality and model performance
- Apply machine learning algorithms to optimize current and new frameworks and libraries
- Develop scalable algorithms and tools that leverage machine learning
- Stakeholder management - external and internal stakeholders
- At a senior level - Involved in data strategy with senior management and drive project work streams for the team
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, or similar field
- Minimum five (5) years working experience within the Machine Learning or Deep Learning space
- Hands on working experience with technological languages and tools: Python, Java, C++ etc.
- Demonstrated experience with Machine Learning frameworks, DataOps, MLOps
- Experience working with large data sets and unstructured data is preferred
- Proven ability to be an effective communicator, able to convince and align with stakeholders across the business
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired