Work for a renowned financial institute on their data-driven AI team. Come in as an expert to productionize machine learning algorithms and drive end-to-end implementation of data products. Develop state of the art code that are integrated into an impactful AI product.
Engage with key stakeholders and understand the vision of the business, helping execute it through your code.
Develop models and algorithms that are able to extract data from public cloud networks and deploy machine learning products for a diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external.
Be able to work in a fast-paced manner, with a diverse team of Data Architects and Data Scientists from unique backgrounds.
- Implement algorithms into the AWS Cloud using containers, making a machine learning model run in a product environment.
- Design and engineer machine learning algorithms with a Data Science team.
- Engage with your team and stakeholders to brainstorm ideas and understand the business challenge.
- Work effectively and be able to pick up new technologies whenever it’s needed.
- Make an impact with the technology products that you build.
- Minimally holding Bachelor, preferably Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or related fields
- Holding at least 5 years of work experience in data science, machine learning and/or software engineering
- Previous experience leading AI and machine learning projects into production.
- Especially good to have exposure to projects in time-series, network analysis or simulation
- Prior experience working on Cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, GCP)
- Experience with containerization
- Proficiency with Big Data tool Hadoop
- Ability to code on other open-source technologies (e.g. Python, R, java)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517