|about 1 month ago
Title: Legal Counsel
About the Client:
- Renewable energy platform.
- Strong backing from established private equity fund.
- Contract and negotiation drafting - Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of contracts, including power purchase agreements, joint venture agreements, construction contracts, and other commercial agreements related to renewable energy projects
- Able to provide legal input into evaluation processes
- Manage and resolve legal disputes
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business and provide legal guidance and support, including collaboration with external counsel
- General company secretarial and approvals
- Contribute to the development and implementation of internal policies and procedures to ensure legal and ethical business practices
- Must be admitted to the bar in Korea
- Language fluency in both English and Korean
- Excellent negotiation, drafting, and communicative capabilities
- Interest in the renewable energy field
- Enthusiastic about contributing to sustainable and ethical business practices
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired