|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Lead Product Designer
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My Client is one of the largest consultancy company that is looking for a lead product designer to be focusing on client management
- Hands-on design skills and have done from conceptual to roll out, prototyping, testing etc is important
- Strategy to execution product design, ability to work as a team player and driving team to success
- Stakeholders management - with product managers, engineering team and other designers
- 6-8 years of experience in product design (UI/UX)
- Have lead a team of designers prior
- Agile thinking + tech savvy on Sketch, Figma etc
- Strong communication is important to deal with external and internal stakeholders
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired