We are looking for someone who is excited about building a pricing and quantitative risk product. Someone who loves developing products that will have a large business and
commercial impact. Be able to see something develop end-to-end and face the market causing impact at a global scale. You’d be working on a next-generation of products for a large MNC, with a Data and Digitalization initiative backed by the internal CDO.
You’d be required to learn new things and work at a fast-paced, helping to maintain and accomplish a wide range of activities. You’d be focused on the CI/CD pipelines within this
product team to help make sure that these Cloud and Data-driven products are running smoothly.
- Be able to own all aspects of your own code and scripts within the areas of architecture, documentation and deployment.
- Research models and techniques that should be implemented by the team and then applied to multiple use cases.
- Implement risk and pricing models with Python. These will then be incorporated into the team’s products.
- Have practices that will allow validation of the model’s and their parameters, performance and accuracy.
- Holding Masters or PhD degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering or Applied Finance.
- Holding at least 5 years of work experience in risk management, with strong technical skills in model development.
- Exposure to trading practices
- Great understanding of financial instruments used within commodity trading
- Implementation of advanced models and mathematical solutions backed by academic research
- Proficiency in coding on Python and other languages (e.g. C++)
- Experience with SQL to query and manipulate data
- Have a keen motivation on trading and financial markets, with the want to learn more and explore products in this area.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517