|Posted:||19 days ago|
Title: Lead Product Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
We are working with a rapidly growing, high performing Australian SaaS company who are on the search for an experienced and passionate Lead Product Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for tech space, and eager to spearhead taking this revolutionary product to a global market. This opportunity comes with incredible room for growth, as well as a very impressive salary.
- Develop an effective product strategy and roadmap to realise growth opportunities
- Leading a cross functional team in designing, testing, delivering and monitoring these initiatives to achieving growth targets
- Defining and analysing metrics that inform the success of products
- Working alongside the marketing, engineering, data analytics, data scientist, sales, support & finance team in a collaborative fashion to ensure a consistent and solid product rollout and growth.
- 5+ years experience in Product Management.
- Experience in a lead position with direct reports.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with discovery, delivery and analysis.
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.