Are you an analytical, strategic, and experienced Data Scientist interested in joining a forward-thinking and data-driven team to lead the Price Optimization function?
We are looking for a Pricing Optimization Lead for a well-established luxury travel retail MNC to be based in Hong Kong or Singapore.
This Data Scientist will contribute to the organization’s mission by leveraging on his/her skills as an individual contributor, coming in on a strategic level, leading vendors tasked with solving business problems related to pricing and inventory optimization strategies in a regional scope.
- Optimization across pricing, promotions, product, and inventory
- Cross collaboration between external and internal stakeholders across the globe
- Developing strategic level roadmaps to not only enhance new AI capabilities but also improve the company’s profit margin
- Improving pricing models and performing testing to successful productionization
- Developing dashboards and visualization for effective analysis
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Machine Learning/Data Science & Analytics/AI/or a similar field
- Minimum 5 years of working professional experience in Price Optimization
- Proven experience and strong understanding of:
- Programming Language: Python
- Statistical knowledge and Machine Learning Techniques
- Deep learning, Machine learning, AI algorithms/models, Time Series Modelling techniques
- Strong communication and presentation skills
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Vinny Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9936
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1440239