|about 2 months ago
Title: Lead Planner
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with a leading offshore wind developer who are working on a large project in Taiwan. To help the development and delivery of this project, they are looking for an experienced Planner to manage.
- Developing the schedule for onshore activities and overseeing the allocation of time management resources in accordance with the policies
- Assisting the project management team in creating dedicated time schedules with pertinent milestones for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring and analyzing schedules, reporting progress regularly, and ensuring coordination between package schedules and overall project milestones. Drafting and updating the final project timeline report.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on Contractor's schedules.
- Assisting Contractors in schedule management to ensure understanding of project requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining the internal schedule for onshore activities, seamlessly integrated into the overall Project schedule.
- Conducting schedule trend analysis, professional scenario assessments, milestone tracking, critical path and float analyses and more
- Providing scheduling inputs and evaluating schedule-related risks and opportunities to support key decision-making by the project management team.
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Due to the stakeholder interaction responsibilities, fluency English is key
- Direct work experience in the offshore wind industry is a plus.
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience working on the planning of a large infrastructure project
- Expert User of Primavera P6
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired