Are you an analytical, strategic, and experienced Data Scientist interested in joining a forward-thinking and data-driven team to lead the Forecasting function?
We are looking for a Forecasting Lead for a well-established luxury travel retail MNC to be based in Hong Kong or Singapore.
This Data Scientist will contribute to the organization’s mission by leveraging on his/her skills as an individual contributor, coming in on a strategic level, leading vendors tasked with solving business problems related to forecasting.
- Identifying driving factors to sales using advanced techniques such as deep learning
- Managing external vendors and overseeing the end to end process from POC development to production
- This Data Scientist role will design quantitative systems and forecasting models
- Effectively communicating and interfacing between technical and business teams
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Analytics or a similar field
- Minimum 5 years of working professional experience in Forecasting or predictive modelling
- Experience with applied time series modelling or machine learning forecasting applications
- Proven experience and a strong understanding of:
- Programming Language: Python
- Statistical knowledge and Machine Learning Techniques
- Deep learning, Machine learning, AI algorithms/models, Time Series Modelling techniques
- Strong written, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to stakeholders across the business
- A background in the supply chain will be advantageous
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact KarMun Cheah at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6692 9042
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1877984