Are you interested in making an impact – especially within the healthcare and medical industry?
We are working with an exciting data digitalization company who are helping to revolutionize the healthcare industry by applying AI and making sure the data processed is standardized.
You’ll be the lead data engineer to help mentor juniors and build up the data pipelines, improve data processes and design a data lake.
- Build and implement data pipelines with a variety of tools including Big Data and open source programming languages
- Work on building a data lake across various different types of infrastructure, including Cloud technologies
- Lead the data engineering initiatives and work with junior engineers who will need guidance and mentorship
- Work with external clients, to understand their data processes and help improve them, standardizing the data through cleaning and improving the extraction process
- Make sure the data is in a format that is ready for analysis
- Minimally holding a Bachelors in Computer Science or related fields
- Holding 7+ years of experience in data or software engineering
- Experience handling Big Data across a multitude of platforms
- Working with Hadoop ecosystem, including tools such as Spark, Flink
- Strong experience building data pipelines
- Experience with tools such as ElasticSearch
- Exposure to Cloud technologies (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Strong proficiency in Python programming, and ideally Golang, Scala or Rust as well
- Ability to build a data lake and design data systems
- Strong communication abilities to work with clients as well as a multi-cultural team across various locations
- Team player and strong values to make an impact within the healthcare industry
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517