|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Lead Customer Success Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working closely a puropose and value driven company developing Software for schoools to measure the effectiveness of their wellbeing programs and to help provide students with a much needed voice.
- Work directly with schools to ensure high quality customer experience with new and existing customers
- Impact the business growth through onboarding new schools, school retention and school rollouts
- Aid in the development of the customer success strategies for our schools
- At least 3 years of customer success experience
- Experience across full customer sales cycle
- Experience in understanding customer success processes
- Confidence to present and demonstrate to audiences and key stakeholders at schools
- Understanding of software solutions and how they can revolutionise industries, ideally EdTech
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired