NextWave Partners is looking for a leading management consultancy that provides technical or industry knowledge to contribute to the completion of multiple projects relating to infrastructure advisory, particularly within energy & utilities industry.
The client is looking for a Managing Consultant (Power & Renewables) to lead consulting assignments independently or with moderate level of oversight and collaboration with more senior level professionals. Delegate work assignments to others in team through various phases of an engagement. Manage projects from prospect to project completion in a doer-seller project delivery model.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Consult with Power & Renewables Clients to build an understanding of their business and define their requirements
- Manage engagements with clients, either as a Project Manager or working closely to support other teams to achieve targeted profitability, timeline and customer expectations/ deliverables.
- Utilize prior knowledge and training to deliver client focused solutions
- Use your economic, commercial, financial, transactional or procurement experience to manage the delivery of client solutions spanning strategic, financial and commercial advice as well as quantitative and economic modelling and analysis, procurement structuring and management and negotiation of commercial terms through to contractual and financial close.
- Lead new business development, lead proposal development, build & maintain relationship with indsutry clients by leveraging company resources and collaborations with external partners
- Strong technical and commercial acumen having prior experience in a commercial or advisory role within the energy industry, preferably with a leading engineering consulting, well known management consultancy or professional services firm.
- Combined experience in Power and Renewables would be an advantage
- Strong Engineering background
- Experience to one working within the private sector or government: commercial evaluation and negotiations, financial and operational due diligence, market assessments, financial modelling, regulatory economics, a business case development, access pricing and strategy, privatizations and divestments and procurement models.
- Degree in Engineering
- MBA would be preferred
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities within the consultancy space please contact Christopher Stephens on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713