We need someone who is ready to take on the challenge of becoming a thought leader within a highly-driven start-up that was established and funded by a leading Multi-National Corporate. With its ever increasing growth, this company is looking to take over Digital Transformation in Asia through providing products that cover areas such as Cloud, AI, Security and Transformation.
You’d be leading consultation of Cloud, Automation (including AIOps), Analytics and XaaS for a multitude of large-scale clients around the region. You’d be working on disruptive products using top-notch technologies with a highly technical team. You’d be reporting directly to the C-level and heading up the delivery of digital products, whilst getting your hands dirty and growing out a team. You’d be a key member and leader in the organization, being able to establish something from scratch by setting good examples and high standards as well as cultural norms for the company as it enters its exponential growth stage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the C-level team from Delivery, Sales and Pre-Sales divisions to organise and establish product delivery across a range of top-notch digital products.
- Be able to work directly with customers and stakeholders to be a trusted partner to help them with strategizing and creating the roadmap for execution.
- Drive value for the company and customers by being able to see where profitability lies.
- Be a good communicator and team player by working across departments and making sure that the best talent and tools are utilized
- Drive strategic growth of the business and be influential in creating standards and continuous improvement in the work place.
- Have the ability to think on your feet as both a leader of others as well as a core individual contributor.
Skills and Requirements
- Have held a significant leadership role in technology covering a regional or global basis covering Cloud technologies.
- Execution experience in the past of large-scale projects in strategy and consulting, working with complex digital atmospheres in specific technical areas including Cloud, DeVops, AI, Big Data and Security.
- Be able to communicate technical concepts to all types of audiences.
- Have great team building capabilities and the drive to help set up a culture and team that is high-performing.
- Possess a great energy and sense of decisiveness to make high-level decisions while under pressure.
- Able to travel for work.
- Bonus to have certifications on any Cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure).
Interested candidates feel free to also email your CV directly to email@example.com. We will get back to shortlisted candidates. Unfortunately, our robots are still being developed so excuse us for working at a human speed!