My client is a leading data as-a-service-provider, with a quest to make data easily accessible and understood. They are a cloud-based platform that provides its’ services into a number of industry clients including: Airlines, Transportation, Apparel, Publication, Gaming.
They are looking for a Key Account Manager to build and sustain relationships with their key customers within the region in a position that is focused on the Singapore market.
- Manage a number of accounts provided by the business
- Establish and sustain relationships with key clients / customers
- Be available to requests from key customers for when queries are raised
- Provide consultative solutions for when they are required to assist customer needs
- Be the key mediator between key clients and the internal business
- Provide forecasts and reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Must be able to present to C-Suite level stakeholders, along with having the ability to deal with technical buyers
- B2B Sales experience in a SaaS environment
- Big Data / Analytics / Cloud Sales Experience
- Possess excellent communication skills in dealing in order to effectively get your message across to both clients and internal stakeholders
- Proven track record in negotiating deals worth up to USD1M
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shazri Sofi at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1943
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1767725