Location – Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane
Salary – competitive + excellent commission scheme
I am working with an exciting US based Cyber Security software business that are looking to grow their sales division, after recently establishing their new Australian office.
My client offers a range of state of the art Cyber Security products utilised by many leading international companies/enterprises. This includes, but not limited to – threat intelligence, incident response and application security.
- Proactively build relationships with new C-Suite contacts, while leveraging on the global relationships already in place.
- Effective use of the global CRM and take responsibility for the closure of forecasted opportunities.
- Drive revenue through a variety of go-to-market strategies and overachieve on agreed annual sales quota.
- Where possible, participate in industry events and become a recognized expert within your field.
- Work closely with the global presales team to provide technical presentations to potential new clients.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience within a SaaS related sales role OR suitable sales experience.
- Drive, hunger and enthusiasm to build a business within an initial hunting sales role.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Terry Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1914
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989