Join a Deep Tech startup ecosystem backed by key ventures to help manage IT systems and ensure product timelines get met.
Work alongside the HR and operations teams to help train, onboard, and maintain IT systems end-to-end for the various startups that you engage with.
Be responsible for all IT management by supporting the team and engaging in cybersecurity training for various groups. Work with a highly diverse and talented group and help drive the business forward by troubleshooting when required.
- Provide administrative field support for both Windows and Mac systems, running process end-to-end as key IT Manager for various groups
- Work with O365, G-Suite, and Sharepoint systems; providing online support to remote and in-office teams
- Onboard new users helping to set up emails, distribution lists, phones, IP configuration etc. to ensure a smooth transition
- Coordinate movement of hardware e.g. laptops/phones to various locations and set these up for users
- Help users exit from the system when required; deactivating access and returning IT equipment
- Manage vendors and projects with various stakeholders
- Provide technical infrastructure support for networks, internet connection, wifi etc.
- Run trainings to ensure staff understand and are aware of Cyber Security dangers
- Minimally 5 years working experience in IT solutioning and delivery
- Experience administering day to day IT set up, while withholding best practices and ensuring these systems get followed
- Have worked with both Windows and Mac systems; specially O365 and G-Suite administration practices
- Have worked with SharePoint online administration in the past
- Prior experience in IT training for various users
- Strong problem solving skills and great communicator – with ability to manage a variety of stakeholders from a multi-cultural background
- Independent go-getter, who wants to drive this department forward and potentially mentor a junior support staff as the team grows
- Prior exposure to Tech startups is a great advantage, specifically having managed IT support for tools such as Zoom, Slack etc.
- Singaporeans and PRs need only apply
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517