- Group Head of Technology
- Building roadmap & IT strategy
- Global EdTech Corporation
Are you looking for a Leadership position in a forward-thinking establishment, to drive digital transformation leveraging on advanced technologies? This will be the perfect role for you to lead and drive technology strategy at the forefront, to establish strong foundations for technical infrastructure and drive technical direction.
The responsibilities include building roadmap for IT strategy, devising IT policies and systems that are aligned to the corporation’s goals for the long run.
You will lead software development team to support digital transformation initiative. At this leadership level, you are in the advisory role to analyse the business requirements to determine the necessary technology needs for the business.
At the same time to assess the existing IT infrastructure to propose systems and solutions that will enhance performance. Furthermore, as the Head of Technology, reporting directly into the Executive Management level, you will oversee and manage budget under Technology to ensure costs efficiency and drive value from the digital initiatives.
Heading up in this leadership position, you will be tasked to grow the practice further, leading a high performing and engaged technology team.
- Degree in computer science or related disciplines
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience with recent five (5) years in management role
- Experience in IT infrastructure planning and development, project management and policy development
- Experience in digital transformation phase
- Proficient in cloud technologies, network infrastructure, applications development and implementation
- Excellent communication skills
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Vinny Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9936
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1440239