Our client is a Technology Leader, that operates in the UK, US, Europe and in Asia.
Their aim is in building smart cities/nations globally. This is achieved by connecting smart devices to their clients assets providing visibility into the performance of said technology.
- Create end-to-end applications using microservices techniques on IoT Edge platform
- Work closely with customers in developing IoT Edge solutions
- Translate project-specific requirements to adapt the standard product components to meet the customer solution needs in terms of control system, networking, communication protocols, data structures, HMI, alarms, and analytics.
- Strong knowledge of microservice, containerization management, platform architect and software development
- Knowledge of network infrastructure components, industrial communication systems
- IoT protocols including: MQTT, CoAP, Restful APIs
- Knowledge of Job scheduler, distributed / parallel computing and high availability architect
- Working knowledge of Golang / Java / C++, Linux, Message Queue, SQL / TSDB / NoSQL
- 5+ years experience in creating IoT Edge Applications
- Master of Science Degree in Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- Estimated travel 25% (For when the travel restrictions are lifted)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shazri Sofi at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1943
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1767725