Come work for a leading digitalization firm, in the forefront for IoT and data operations within a multitude of sectors with leading client brands in Energy and Technology. We are looking for someone who is able to identify and solve operational problems through technical expertise within the realm of IoT, data infrastructure and Big Data. You’d be able to work on large scale projects that are able to cover a nation, and make cities smarter and better for citizens.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be able to identify operational problems through understand performance results, investigations and talking to system supervisors.
- Be capable of running suggestions and completing procedures to help troubleshoot after a thorough investigation.
- Someone who can prioritize operations through assessing their objectives and help identify the priority of objectives including: cost, efficiency, security, energy conservation, time etc.
- Participate in projects involving IoT by updating knowledge on infrastructure, Big Data, microservices and IT architecture.
- Develop an operational solution that is thought out and matching in terms of time, relevance and results.
Skills and Requirements
- Holding at least a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or another 3 year long training program that is equivalent.
- Must have at least 5 years prior experience preferably on software operations and internet applications.
- Prior experience on energy related projects is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with technical infrastructure in cloud services (AWS / Azure), networks (LAN and WAN) and security (AAA) etc.
- Skilled in Big Data systems like Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Spark and middle-ware skills in Kubernetes, Kafka etc.
- Experience in micro-service architecture added bonus.
- Language proficiency in English and Chinese (Mandarin) required to communicate with team.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517