NextWave Partners are working exclusively with an investor of Renewable Energy and Infrastructure assets in the search for an Investment Director for their London office.
Having had great success across Asia in particular, they are now looking for an Investment Director to help them expand their portfolio further. The role will be taking a senior position in the business, being a, if not, the driving force in our client's origination efforts within Offshore Wind in Europe & the United States.
- Originating offshore wind deals across Europe & potentially the United States (dependant on European pipeline)
- Work closely with global leadership to help set out plans and focus for the European & US development teams
- Establish a relationship with existing global business partners and utilise these relationships throughout the region
- Liaise with Advisors appointed in target markets to stay on top of pipeline and government policy
- Build networks and work with Sponsors to understand the commercial position in markets
- Forge strong relationships with local project partners
- Travel throughout the region growing the company’s brand and reputation
- Circa 20 years’ experience investing in Europen energy projects
- At least 10 years experience developing or investing in offshore wind projects
- Experience working as a country or platform lead is a benefit
- Have navigated a European bidding process successfully
- Strong commercial and technical background
Our client is a well-respected and known business in this space, they have been successful in multiple regions within offshore & onshore wind & traditional infrastructure.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Oliver Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 63401918
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989