|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Investment Associate
Location: Charlotte, NC
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate-Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Client is a global fund focusing exclusively on investment in clean energy infrastructure - Solar, Onshore and Offshore Wind and battery storage. They have invested over $2BN in renewable energy generation including assets in operation, construction, and development projects.
- Overseeing all aspects of deals in the US, including origination, acquisition, and financing. This includes managing the entire transaction process, such as conducting due diligence, evaluating project feasibility, negotiating, structuring, and executing deals in collaboration with partners.
- The candidate will be part of a small, high-caliber team driving investments for renewables projects across the U.S.
- 3+ years of M&A, renewable energy, and investment experience.
- The ideal candidate will have strong investment/acquisitions/project finance experience in renewable energy with exceptional financial modeling skills.
- Expertise in tax equity modeling including capital accounts, depreciation, and buyouts (preferred).
- Conceptual understanding of power markets (preferred).
- Resourcefulness in an entrepreneurial environment, strong attention to detail, and interest in the fast-growing climate change industry.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Mobile: +1 (929) 209 9826
Job has Expired