|Posted:||27 days ago|
Title: Interface Manager
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Our client has a global presence and with extensive experience in offshore wind sector, they're looking for an Interface Manager to build and manage effective relationships across multiple interfaces to achieve optimum performance outcomes.
- Establish the Interface Management and Change Control framework and processes
- Manage and map out internal and external sources of information and technical interfaces according to the project scope and schedule
- Contribute to the development of an Interface Management Plan, monitoring and coordinating implementation
- Define interface assumptions and deliverables
- Maintain effective relationships with third parties in order to avoid disputes and commercial compensation claims
- 4+ years of experience in offshore wind sector
- Strong Knowledge and experience in Interface / Project Management
- Able to communicate on all levels
- Good command of English
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)