I am currently working with a host of different businesses in Singapore looking for Information Security Consultants to help to increase the maturity of its Information Security Infrastructure & systems.
They are looking for candidates experienced with the standard industry frameworks & government regulations.
- Take a lead in information security policy review, development before implementation phase on information systems & business applications
- Undertake gap analysis, cyber security audits, risk assessments to ascertain the security posture of the company and its clients
- Plan, manage and organise the delivery of cybersecurity services to clients
- Contribute to the development of the cybersecurity service framework within the firm.
- Facilitate & promote activities for information security awareness within the organization
- Develop &drive effective IT security programs to ensure compliance with industry standards/frameworks
- Extensive experience within a similar role involving Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Experience in GRC frameworks and standards such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS & IM8
- Have experience in developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Excellent communication skills – both oral & written including presentation and report writing skills, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- You will need knowledge of process improvement and project management methodologies
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004