An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Information Security professional to join an industry leading e-commerce company situated in Singapore. The role will allow the candidate to operate autonomously as part of the GRC team, conducting security audits to be compliant with industry frameworks & the Singapore Cyber Security Act.
With plans for exponential growth as part of the company vision, this is an excellent opportunity for the ideal candidate to move into a management position.
- Take a lead in information security policy review, development before implementation phase on information systems & business applications
- Gather timely stakeholder feedback in a consultative manner
- Undertake gap analysis, cyber security audits, risk assessments to ascertain the security posture of the company and its clients
- Maintain & administer management process to track, monitor & report to ensure proper closure on security policy deviations
- Facilitate & promote activities for information security awareness within the organization
- Develop & drive effective IT security programs to ensure compliance with industry standards/frameworks
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience within a similar role involving Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Solid understanding of ISO27001/ISO27002, IT Governance best practices, COBIT/ITIL/PCIDSS etc.
- Have experience in developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- You will need knowledge of process improvement and project management methodologies
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please send your CV to Terry Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org