|Posted:||16 days ago|
Title: Independent Enterprise Sales
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About The Opportunity
Our client is looking for a talented Independent Enterprise Sales, who will join the Sales team. Our client is a Global leader in indentity security.
- Identify and drive sales of the Privileged Account Security Solution
- Driving new Privileged Account Security business from zero base and existing commercial targets in the Korea region
- Targeting and penetrating at the CXO level, auditor and practitioner/IT level of these organizations
- Identification, cultivation and formalization of relationships with key partners and 3rd parties involved in the advising on, and selling of information security solutions to enterprise organizations
- Follow up on incoming leads, schedule and present in remote or onsite meetings
- Demonstrate the product's capabilities, present the architecture and answer any technical questions
- Work with local VARs: transfer knowledge and motivate their management and account executives; perform mutual marketing events
- Follow up continuously on all potential sales processes to advance them towards closing
- Perform regular meetings with the territory SE to assess the status of all existing accounts, and to expedite the rollout and up-sale/cross-sale processes
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 10 years experience as an enterprise cybersecurity sales in Korea region
- Extensive and proven experience working with leading enterprises in Korea
- Experienced in working with channel partners has a good understanding of the partner landscape
- Track record of success in identifying, cultivating and closing large enterprise deals
- Ability to conduct executive level presentations and 'issue oriented' educational seminars
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, navigate and motivate the range of internal and external influencers in enterprises to select and implement information security solutions
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)