NextWave Partners are currently working closely with a leading energy company, in their search for an ICS Security Manager.
This position will be based in Australia and will initially be for a 1 year contract but with the potential for the role to be made permanent. The position itself will focus on reducing security risks within industrial control systems, on a variety of energy projects throughout Australia.
- Acting as the ICS Lead on a variety of energy projects and serving as the subject matter expert within cybersecurity.
- Oversee and manage the security team, in order to ensure that any potential risks are actioned and therefore minimise the possibility of future vulnerabilities within ICS.
- Leading vulnerability assessments and risk reduction activities across all forms of ICS security.
- Prepare firewall design specifications, In addition to implementing and configuring the necessary firewalls.
- Educated to Degree Level within an IT, Engineering or related field / work experience
- Minimum of 10 years experience within an IT security related position.
- Relevant certifications, such as CISSP and GICSP are highly beneficial
- Experience in delivering an ICS Security project, within an Oil & Gas, Power, Renewables or associated energy project would be advantageous.
The role is open to all nationalities and relocation support can be provided if necessary.
For more information and to arrange an introductory call, please send your up to date CV to Terry Hodges at email@example.com