|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Title: Head of Sustainability - Clean Energy
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with a leading global energy and infrastructure investor who are looking to hire an experienced Head of Sustainability for a new gas-to-power platform they have established here in Asia.
- Ensuring that the company's internal ESG policies, systems and processes are in place in conjunction with other departments
- Leading the ESG technical input for project execution across all development stages
- Leading due diligence and impact studies for project execution (including construction related permitting, impact assessments, management plans etc) and asset acquisitions
- Overseeing the budgets related to ESG
- Implementing environmental and social requirements linked to project financing.
- Proactive community engagement and the development and implementation of a community investment strategy, with associated asset level Community Investment Plans.
- Undertaking Environmental and Social impact assessments, monitoring and reporting
- Developing plans to reduce carbon emissions and developing a transition plan
- Making recommendations to manage key ESG issues internally and on projects.
- Managing key internal and external stakeholder relationships
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in the infrastructure industry
- Strong working knowledge of the ESG aspects of project finance,
- Prior experience working on power projects in the APAC region
- Bachelor's Degree or above in a related field
- Fluency English is essential due to both internal and external stakeholder relationship management duties
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired