|US$150000 - US$350000 per annum
|3 months ago
Title: Head of Revenue, US
Location: Remote in the Eastern Time Zone (preferably in the Northeast)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate-Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Our client is a leading Enterprise, Sustainability, SaaS technology company that utilizes AI technology to help their clients track and verify the sustainability metrics for themselves and their suppliers.
The Head of Revenue will be responsible for the growth of the sales team in North America. They will begin as an individual contributor to refine the sales process and then begin hiring a team. The primary target will be Chief Sustainability Officers at corporates. This role will be critical in the success of the organization.
- Grow topline revenue across North America
- Hire, Train, and Build a Sales Team
- Attend events and build a network of Chief Sustainability Officers
- Remain well-informed on market trends inside of the intersection of Sustainability and Ai
- Strong experience selling Enterprise SaaS in the past (5-7 years)
- Has managed a sales team of 3 or more for 1 or more years
- Is familiar with ESG reporting and metrics (can speak the language)
- Understands AI well enough to sell and 'speak the language'
- Is highly motivated to work in sustainability with the view of making a materially positive impact on the world
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Job has Expired